Melt Cosmetics



Valentines day was coming and I decided to buy one of the most important people in my life something awesome! I had my eye on Melt cosmetics eye shadow stacks before they were launched and since I love ME I bought one stack, the love sick stack. The shipping was super fast, I'm sure its because they ship from a city that's about 25 minutes away from me.I received an email notification within a few hours that they received my purchase info and my stack was shipped, provided a tracking number also. Very happy with the whole shipping process. The next day my stack was here, one day before Valentines Day, super excited but was hoping I'd get a cute lipstick key chain they randomly give out but no :sad face: Valentines day arrived and I tried 3 out of the 4 colors in the stack, I'm not a fan of the blue one, maybe I'm applying it wrong?  I'm not great at applying makeup but here's what I came up with:

Moi
I guess its not the greatest picture showcasing the eye shadows but I tried.  I used the red on the crease, the light pinkish/orangey on the lid and purple on the bottom lash line.
Have you purchased a stack? show me what you've done with it





0 comments:

Post a Comment