My Husbands Birthday at Sky Zone + Coupon






Who says birthday parties at sky zone can only be for children?
My husbands birthday was this past Tuesday and I wanted to celebrate with him somewhere he would have fun but so would our kids. Mission accomplished! They all enjoyed themselves, they jumped their little hearts out. My husbands best friend came with us and they had a small competition at the basketball court and in dodge ball.






After all the jumping we sat down for pizza, I thought it was going to be some frozen reheated pizza, I was wrong. The pizza was really good, we all asked for more. Our party hostess Miranda was great! she interacted well with all the children and help me with everything. If you decided to have a party at Sky Zone in Covina ask for Miranda!

I love his smile

Group Shot


For a limited time only, book your child's birthday party with us and receive double the jump time! That's 2 hours of Wall-to-Wall fun! Call  to reserve your party time today!
http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=11820&dealid=1783 @usfg
Available at the Riverside, Van Nuys and Covina locations!



0 comments:

Post a Comment