My makeup drought

Maybe its not really a drought, I have plenty of makeup, I even have eye shadow pallets I haven't even opened from BHcosmetics and UrbanDecay. I bought most of them for my birthday in May, MAY! I haven't used any of it. Do you do that?



I'm not sure what changed because I was so into my makeup, still learning of course but how am I going to get better and I don't even practice on myself?? I follow tons of Muas on instagram and saw that one of my favs (LexMua) is doing a free workshop Saturday night and luck would have it, shes near my city!
So I emailed fabglamfierced to RSVP but haven't heard anything yet.
If I do get a chance to make it out there I will take pictures and post here. The studio also offers makeup certfication classes, I hope to one day be able to take them but the way my bank account is set up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment