Speed Zone LA


This weekend the family visited Speed Zone LA, the two younger boys were visiting their dad for the weekend so they weren't here to join in on the fun but my oldest son Adrian invited our neighbor, Jesse, who we say we call our adopted son. I was surprised Adrian actually wanted to go since hes such a homebody like his momma. We went later in the evening so pardon the pictures being dark...

Speed Zone has about 5 different race/go cart tracks and they all very in size, they all have height requirements but there's something for everyone. They have two different golf courses, we didnt play golf or really stay out on the tracks because it was pretty cold that night.

 My sons friend Jesse being goofy

My husband Nathan being goofy

Had to tell them to get serious!

Him and I

0 comments:

Post a Comment